What Is A Project Partner?
IPM’s Project Partners are independent, community-based organizations around the world that accompany women, children, and youth who are working for social change and justice.
IPM collaborates with these organizations on accompaniment, advocacy, bilateral & multilateral sharing, funding, meditation & prayer, micro-loans, regional gatherings, solidarity, technical assistance, and training programs. Together we leverage local assets to address the self-identified needs of each community, working together for societal transformation and sustainable change.
Since our founding in 1974, IPM has worked alongside 350 different Project Partners in over 30 countries on more than 400 discrete initiatives.
Become A Partner
IPM identifies and selects community-based, interfaith projects around the world for funding and technical support by linking them in partnership with individuals, families, congregations, schools, and like-minded organizations around the world.
For more detailed information on any of our Project Partners, please visit their profile below. Use the category labels to filter your results.
- Latin America & Caribbean
- South Asia
- Sub-Saharan Africa
- United States
- Middle East & North Africa
IPM Special Projects are donor-driven initiatives for which IPM offers administrative oversight. Some are related to IPM’s existing Project Partners, while others are an agreement between a donor and a separate initiative.
- Agricultural Nurseries, El Cercado, Dominican Republic
- Agroecological Resource Project (AFES), Uberlandia, Brazil
- Asante Nazawadi, Kayunga, Uganda
- Bethsaida Secondary School for Girls, Dar el Salaam, Tanzania
- Bride Rescue Project, Kenya
- Brothers of St. Charles, Kenya
- CRC, Beirut, Lebanon
- Claire Bedard Scholarship, Zaragoza, El Salvador
- Cleveland Colectivo, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
- Conchita Scholarship, Zaragoza, El Salvador
- El Cercado Building Project, El Cercado, Dominican Republic
- Girls for the World, India
- India Waste Workers Organization, Delhi, India
- Indigenous Mission Academy, Manipur, India
- Lidia Coggiola Hyland Partnership, Zaragoza, El Salvador
- Manipur School Rebuilding Project, Manipur, India
- Maya Universe Academy, Tanahun, Nepal
- Pochabhai Foundation, Gujarat, India
- Proyecto de Salud, Zaragoza, El Salvador
- Rieti Farm Irrigation, Kenya
- Salvadoran University & Technical School Scholarships, Zaragoza, El Salvador
- Shikokho Secondary School, Kakamega, Kenya
- Sister School Project, Zaragoza, El Salvador
- Solidarity in Education, El Zaite, El Salvador