Recently returned from an Immersion Experience and not sure “what to do now?” Below are a few ideas to get you started. We love to hear from participants about new, creative ways that they have become advocates for our Project Partners. Feel free to contact us with new ideas to add to this list and inspire future participants.
You can contact: Alyssa Bovell at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1.866.932.4082
- Donate to IPM, supporting our continued work with the Project Partners you visited and the Regional Staff that accompanied your Immersion Experience.
- Share your photos and reflections with your family, friends, and on our Facebook Page, encouraging them to participate in an Immersion of their own.
- Sponsor a local event raising awareness about IPM in your community, on your campus, or at your congregation, sharing your participation and the work of our Project Partners. This event could be a fundraiser or simply recount your experience.
Attend an IPM sponsored event to meet and share with others connected with IPM, as well as to learn more about our Project Partners around the world.
Write about your experience and the issues you witnessed for a local newspaper, campus paper, IPM’s Connections Newsletter or electronic newsletter.
- Research a topic you learned about on your Immersion Experience for a senior project, thesis, or research paper.
Stay informed on current events in the country you visited, as well as the work of the Project Partners you met. Get regular updates from IPM by signing up for our email newsletter at the bottom of this page.
- Join our Youth Encouraging Solidarity (YES) network of students on campuses across the country, striving to keep their campuses informed about global realities.
- Invite IPM representatives to speak at your school, office, congregation, or community center.
Contact IPM to schedule one of our International Visitors to speak with your group, or at an event, sharing the work of IPM’s Partners across the globe. IPM International Visitors are able to speak on a variety of topics. Learn more by contacting the IPM office at +1.866.932.4082.
Start a Giving Circle, gathering friends on a regular basis to share the work of IPM’s Project Partners and make a group contribution to the Project.
Consider planned giving to IPM. Learn more by contacting Ilze Fender at email@example.com or +1.866.932.4082.